Fighting Poverty & Crime One Stitch At A Time
Want to help us on this mission?
Citywide Youth Development is launching its newest line Made In BMore Clothing. The objective of this campaign is to encourage young adults to become more involved and excited about apparel manufacturing.
Located in Port Covington across from City Garage, this Non Profit Organization is:
- Providing free training opportunities in Cut N Sew, Embroidery and Screen Printing at Citywide headquarters and Lighthouse Facilities
- Internships & job placement with local manufacturing companies including Under Armour.
- Showing entrepreneurship skills by launching a Made In BMore website to display finished merchandise available for purchase and to accept custom orders to raise funds for the continuation of the program.
We are looking for:
- Locations to place our pop up shops (mobile showrooms)
- Participants 18 & up to participate in our industrial apparel manufacturing program